• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Clean the Charters

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
So today I tried to create a town charter, when I typed the command however, I was told that no more towns could be created. I then looked into if there were any dead charters that could be removed. Here is the screenshot of all current charters.

2013-03-13_225700_zpsa1f5b1c0.png

Included in the last are towns such as
Cowclan
Epiclore
Katyperrymarryme

and a few others that seem highly unrealistic, however there are also some signatures that I know are active such as...
Voidforge
Legion

Is there any way we could remove some of those charters that are not realistic to make room for new ones? Or is it automatic.

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
There is no limit on charters. It is telling you that the total amount of VALID towns possible has been reached, and so no more charters can be created at this time. Clearing the charters would not allow you to set up a charter, the only thing that would allow you to create a charter would be a town cap increase or a wipe of valid towns that haven't payed tax. I do agree that they should go through and wipe any charters that have a player base that is mainly inactive, just to make it look less scrambled. Hope this helped!