• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion /class who

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Okay, I think we need a /class who <class> command, since /hero who <class> can be misleading...

Screenshots showing the problem:

2012-04-10_17.32.47.png
2012-04-10_17.32.52.png

Hmm that's spout you're using right? With Sphax? How did you get the font to work correctly? Because everytime I use my spout with sphax it uses the default font T-T

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Hmm that's spout you're using right? With Sphax? How did you get the font to work correctly? Because everytime I use my spout with sphax it uses the default font T-T

Hmm, I didn't do anything. I downloaded the pack myself and put it in Texturepacks.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I think a better command would be /hero class [class name here]
This would make it faster to code and keep it in the realm of the heroes plugin.

Hmm, I didn't do anything. I downloaded the pack myself and put it in Texturepacks.
Hmm...alright. Thanks anyways :) And yeah we should add a separate command for it as it is confusing. Sigpit's makes sense :D