• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Class that uses Durablility as Mana.

The sweetest idea just popped into my head. Would you guys be able to make a class that uses armor durability, just a little bit so iron armor could be used effectively to be sold at market and stuff, bring more money to the economy etc.

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
He means you would use a skill and it would damage the armor you are wearing instead of draining mana or stamina. It's something I did with one of my old plugins, which involved items having special abilities, but the abilities would damage the item.

It's an interesting idea. It certainly would prove to be an effective item sink as mentioned in the OP. If you don't happen to have any armor though, you might be pretty helpless. One thing that concerns me is Smiths. If you're a durability based class and you have repair life will be much easier for you.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
He means you would use a skill and it would damage the armor you are wearing instead of draining mana or stamina. It's something I did with one of my old plugins, which involved items having special abilities, but the abilities would damage the item.

It's an interesting idea. It certainly would prove to be an effective item sink as mentioned in the OP. If you don't happen to have any armor though, you might be pretty helpless. One thing that concerns me is Smiths. If you're a durability based class and you have repair life will be much easier for you.
True, but your "mana" dosen't regen over time.

They can have skills like summon leather chest? Might be an unbalanced class yes, smith is an issue but that could be tweaked so that repaired armor breaks easier when using the skills?