• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Class Suggestion- Ghoul

Ultanian

Portal
Lore: There are some souls who their fate is to wander the world, even after their time. Known as Ghouls, they lie between the two worlds known to us as life and death, whose only goal is to find the path to freedom, to leave our dimension. They can interact with the living and the undead.

Ghouls could have amazing skills like the following:
  • Fade: The user turns them self into a gaseous form, invisible to the naked eye. While in this state, they cannot destroy blocks or cause damage to other living souls. Other Ghouls and Necromancers can see/harm them and this skill does not work in the Nether. While in this state they cannot use any skills.
  • Spook: Any enemies within 20 blocks are given slowness I and nausia I.
  • BecomeDeath: Just like the Necromancer's.
  • Possess: The caster possesses the target and instantly kills them if they are less than 50% health. Only works if the target is not in a party and if they are not an undead mob (creepers, spiders, etc; but not Zombies or Skeletons).
  • DarkBolt: Dark energy is released into the target through a bolt form.
  • Reanimate: Allies can be revived.
  • Haunt: The user "Haunts" an area where ghouls can do damage when in Fade form (no skills though) and the area size depends on the amount of Ghouls in the party.
The purpose of this Ghoul class would be that they depend on others to do damage, while they are weak to other classes like the Necromancer. The Ghoul should be a support type class, that is stronger with it's own kind.

Please tell me what you think about this class, I would love to see other classes like this added into Herocraft.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I don't really see having an undead 'class' as fitting with what we have for 'heroes'

Perhaps there should be a special boss named "ghoul x" etc.