• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Class Suggestion - Advanced Classes

RagingDragon5

Portal
Advanced Classes
This is just an idea to further HC. Please leave comments with your suggestion or just tell me if it's a good idea or a terrible idea. Also I don't know if this was planned already or suggested already so sorry if it was.
What is it?
This idea is a spin off of the Juggernaut and other classes that took mastery of all specs of a path and a profession. Advanced classes would be a mixed class between two classes. It's not supposed to be a super spec where regular specs won't be able to take them. It's just an idea that's supposed to add more variety to HC.

What is special about advanced classes?
  • It will have skills from both specs(Not all skills but a select few)
  • It can have as many possibilities as you want.
    • It doesn't have to be 2 mastered classes. It can be 3, 4 or how many mastered classes you want for 1 advanced class
  • Each one would have 2 unique skill
    1. A passive skill
    2. An advanced skill
      • Obtained at level 65

How to acquire an "Advanced Class"?
To obtain an "Advanced Class" one would have to master two specs.

Why add it?
  • It would add more variety to HC as stated above.
  • It will make HC a lot more fun.
  • It will give a new goal to work at for players.

What is the bad side to this?
  • It can create broken classes
  • It will take up a lot of time to code
  • It can cause a lot of problems coding wise
  • It may be a terrible idea

These are a few possibilities, also i'm not good at naming classes.
  • Nightwalker / Hellmaker (Dreadknight & Necromancer)
  • Naturalist (Ranger & Druid)
  • Elementalist (Cleric, Druid, Pyromancer, Wizard)
Can we see a skill set example?
This is just an example. Someone who know balancing well will be easily able to set up a better skill set.

Knightwalker / Hellmaker:
Description: These fighters are said the be fear and death itself. Even hell couldn't contain these souls.

Skills:

1 Potion
1 Tumble
1 Scan
1 Bash
1 (New Passive Skill) Domain: While either at night, in the nether, or while using BecomeDeath you get a % boost to (idk what the boost should go to)
10 Decay
15 Web
20 Soul Leech
25 Become Death
30 Empathy
35 Drain Soul
40 Feign Death
50 Despair
60 Terror
65 (New Skill) Soul Snatcher: You tear apart a piece of your enemy soul and eat it. Enemy takes ___ damage while causing debuffs of _____ while also healing _____.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Overpowered. That sums it up.

Thank you for your insight. The way I made it look makes it seem overpowered, however that was not the intention. It's just supposed to be more playable classes that gives off variety. I believe if worked on they can make classes that are not overpowered.