• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Class gear affectes skills

GoofyyGhoul

Legacy Supporter 4
I was sitting figuring good ideas and I thought to myself, I figured that maybe, what if the gear you wear for your class affected some of your skills and attributes? I'll use dragoon as an example, say that with the new update on Friday on how the gear changes, what if say the gear you are wearing affects how far you can jump. If you wear the gear that is coming out, you go the farthest which would be what jump is now, and say you are wearing no armor, jump gets restricted to say a little over half that distance. Anyone else think that'd be cool? Or say the type of hoe a caster uses affects how strong the fireball is? I think it could be useful.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I was sitting figuring good ideas and I thought to myself, I figured that maybe, what if the gear you wear for your class affected some of your skills and attributes? I'll use dragoon as an example, say that with the new update on Friday on how the gear changes, what if say the gear you are wearing affects how far you can jump. If you wear the gear that is coming out, you go the farthest which would be what jump is now, and say you are wearing no armor, jump gets restricted to say a little over half that distance. Anyone else think that'd be cool? Or say the type of hoe a caster uses affects how strong the fireball is? I think it could be useful.
While interesting, would require more balancing and would just make the gap between new and established players bigger.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Something id like to see is custom items that offer better dmg reduction than what would normally be offered as another option than attributes (keeping the attributes in of course). Such as "hide" armor that is basically leather with the dmg reduction value of gold. So essentially a wizard could look for items that increased stats or made them more durable. Maybe limit it to chests only that offer that kind of dmg reduction upgrade if full armor is too op.