• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Clan K/D inactive/banned players

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I think inactive players and/or banned players k/d's should not go towards clan k/d. We have arrived at the same problem with /pvp. There is no way to drop a clans k/d is the players in the clan no longer play. Most ranked games have a "degrading" aspect to players who no longer play those ranked games.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Maybe I'm wrong but when you /clan lookup (name) doesn't it have a line in there showing their inactivity something/30 I'm assuming they get kicked after 30 but IDK.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
i agree. i remember on bastion we had to deal with wonderbread being in the pvp top even though he rarely played.

then again on second thought, if you check k/d ratios and actually care, you need to simmer down

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think inactive players and/or banned players k/d's should not go towards clan k/d. We have arrived at the same problem with /pvp. There is no way to drop a clans k/d is the players in the clan no longer play. Most ranked games have a "degrading" aspect to players who no longer play those ranked games.
These will be removed - inactive players also are not eligible.