• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CITY] GUARDIA [21]

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Folks Welcome to Guardia.
if your looking for a great City to join you should know we offer free plots to new citizens 10x10 with 20 up and 10 down building rights. We also have 2 spawner grinders within the towns border 1 zombie and 1 spider, for citizen use only. you'll never need wool or feathers again in Guardia. we have an EPIC size Tree farm inside the temple you never run out of wood. Additionally we have wheat and catcus farms. Also with the job system its easy to trade with other citizens for goods you need.

[size=medium]Town Name: Guardia[/size]
Mayor: Darkoboy
Second in Commands: Twiser
Banker Darkoboy
Location of Town:+1000 +1200 (Center Point)

Current Signatures:

Chazman17
Darkoboy
Hiayion
Jason8261
Novillus
PunisherGR
Rubber_Duckies
Savathaflava
Twiser
Kingbing
Tafis
Eluria88
HolyRane
Joeaguirre0
Xuranu
Nitsju
Metroidfan180
Hormones <Checking Spelling>
Ryhamz
Pahl656

Rules:

01. DO NOT BREAK the server rules
02. DO NOT BUILD outside of your Plot unless you have permission
03. DO NOT GRIEF anything, anywhere, ever, unless it's your property
04. DO NOT STEAL from our Citizens
05. DO NOT TALK trash to our Citizens

Guardians!

Please, PM me on the forums with one job that you would like to take up and a reason why you would be good at it. otherwise you will be assigned one. things to consider below we will be placing a 1/2 chest in the corner of your lot grass border for job production these chests will be protected to You, Mayor, and SIC to stock the town. when your Chest is filled you will be given stock from others you may need. thus more time for adventuring instead of each of us collecting every type of product.

Can you keep up with the quota?
Can you perform the job well?
Will you enjoy that job?
Will you be able to offer enough time for that job?

First off: Only Mayor and Co-Mayor can approve/diapprove buildings. The reason for that is, that approving is a completely subjective process; we may have several architects, and they may not have the same opinion on buildings. Since we don't want to be all democratic here, it should just be the mayor's job - architects will have enough work to do anyways.

If we want to assign jobs, we first have to think about our demands: What goods do we need? Based on that, I concluded the following jobs with according population-percentages:

Farmer
20% of all Civilians
Maintains one or several farms.
Items to stock:
Stacks of Wheat, Reeds, Catcus

Geologist
20% of all Civilians
Taking care of building materials; mostly found digging around

Items to stock:
Stacks of Sand, Glass, Coal
when needed Cobblestone request will be posted

Armorer
10% of all Civilians
Preparing for Wartime, digging for iron and forging armor/weapons. Stocking:
- Protected chests full of Iron Armor, Iron Swords (or better) and Bows.
These chests are getting unprotected by the mayor if wartime comes, so everybody can get equipped.

Hunter
20% of all Civilians
Killing every lifestock in sight!
Stocking:
Wool, raw Steak, Leather, String, Feathers, ...
Since this is a bit random, they just have to store as much as possible (a reasonable amount though)

Gatherer
20% of all Civilians
Gathering various materials and completing orders.
Stacks of Logs
- Plants, such as cactus or flowers (for coloring)
- Clay (if you can find it)
- you may be sent to fill buckets with lava

Architect
10% of all Civilians
1. on your own: helping farmers build their farm, destroying abandoned lots, leveling and creating noble plots, you also patch holes and mistakes found around town. fix stuff
2. By order of the Mayor Building public places in town, copying constructions from outside the city, building traps, personal workforce of the mayor.

SIC: (ONE)
SIC is responsible for collection and distribution of collected goods once a week in the 1/2 chests on corner lots and up dating associated signs with product request. he /she is also the Sheriff of sorts and enforces town rules.

Population distribution
(Co-Mayor not counted); jobs are optimally distributed if we get`:
- 4 Farmers
- 5 Geologists
- 2 Armorers
- 4 Hunters
- 4 Gatherers
- 2 Architects

Mining Information:

[size=medium]Coal Ore:[/size]

Coal Ore is found at all elevations and can be mined with a Wooden Pickaxe (WPick) or better.

[size=medium]Diamond Ore:[/size]

Diamond Ore is found at elevations 1-19 and can be mined with an Iron Pickaxe (IPick) or better.

[size=medium]Gold Ore:[/size]

Gold Ore is found at elevations 1-35 and can be mined with an Iron Pickaxe (IPick) or better.

[size=medium]Iron Ore:[/size]

Iron Ore is found at elevations 1-67 and can be mined with a Stone Pickaxe (SPick) or better.

[size=medium]Lapis Lazuli Ore:[/size]

Lapis Lazuli ore is found at elevations 1-32 and can be mined with a Stone Pickaxe (SPick) or better.

[size=medium]Redstone Ore:[/size]

Redstone Ore is found at elevations 1-19 and can be mined with an Iron Pickaxe (IPick) or better.

darkoboy

Legacy Supporter 5
RE: --|| Guardia ||--

Awesome work Airbus :) ,
after the loss of our founding father brutal, I hope to see this town expand and prosper in the coming months.

We need new Citizens people, come see our Towns Mayor Airbus's marvelous creations.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
RE: --|| Guardia ||--

http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=910

Please read this to EDIT the TITLE with the NEEDED information - failure to comply will result in a bitching.

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
RE: [CITY] GUARDIA [36]

Done and Guardias user list added new citizens.
(actually this is the 3rd update I was using EDIT, didnt know I needed new posts :)

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

HolyRane has been removed from SIC and from Guardia's active roster. Airbus, contact me when you return, then holyrane.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3

friendly citizen activity audit

Brandon8260 - inactive
Clob1296 - inactive
Dark_Kostas - inactive
Dopefishlives - inactive
Drphil - inactive
Knobfer - inactive
Neurok101 - inactive
Richardragon - inactive
Taureus - inactive
Thankots - inactive
Thomas_Ismini - inactive
Vuoristo - inactive
Xristous - inactive
Xyena - inactive
Twister - find actual spelling or remove
Giannhs_Perl - inactive
DK - find actual spelling or remove
Hormones - find actual spelling or remove

Twiser

Iron

Neo_Exdeath said:

It's Twiser and I'm playing everyday. ;) (P.S. idk why but everyone saying my nickname wrong ) like here, Twister =( , maybe I should change it ? If it's possible of course) :icon_neutral:

BTW I want to nominate myself as a SiC, I could also recommend Darkoboy but he is off-line for a while.

Rane

Stone

Twiser said:
Neo_Exdeath said:

It's Twiser and I'm playing everyday. ;) (P.S. idk why but everyone saying my nickname wrong ) like here, Twister =( , maybe I should change it ? If it's possible of course) :icon_neutral:

BTW I want to nominate myself as a SiC, I could also recommend Darkoboy but he is off-line for a while.

I was SIC, i vote Twiser for SIC

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5

Twiser said:
Neo_Exdeath said:

Post in the kingdom thread please.

darkoboy

Legacy Supporter 5

Airbus101 has sent me a PM on the forums with an offer to becoming Guardia's new SIC, he is coming back from work Saturday the 19.

Rane

Stone
Airbus101 said:
APPLELOVE IS NOT THE MAYOR OF GUARDIA,

applelove does NOT create or define GUARDIA leadership.
[size=medium]
IN RESPONSE TO APPLELOVE DECISION TO TRY TO REPLACE ME WITHOUT NOTICE:
[/size]

FIRST of all you cannot remove me as a Mayor I am NOT innactive if you would like to get in a pissing match have a MOD check the logs... PERIOD NO DISSCUSSION... check your own dam rules...

SECOND,
I donated 16,000 coins less then 1 week ago to get us kingdom, how soon you forget...

THIRD I took a dieing Guardia over which had 16 almost ALL inactive citizens and got it up to 36, where recently the inactive ones were pruned from Brutals rule... so YES THANKYOU AIRBUS101 for SAVING GUARDIA.

FOURTH, you have no authority to remove my SIC RANE while I was away for LESS then 1 week moreover MY TOWN MY RULE please from this point on keep your decisions to your own town. what ever he did needed to be brought to my attention for me to deal with.

FIFTH, I do not make decisions for your town nor do I complain about how you lead or construct items outside and adjacent to my city (like 4 BLOCKS from my city)

LASTLY,

learn to send messages, I have to long on after getting messages from my citizens that your trying to remove me and change leader ship and functions in MY CITY... my username has a direct link to my email, which you found in your great wisdom NOT TO USE...

(YES I'm upset I don't like not being notified)

Airbus next time your online, get in teamspeak! :) well talk about it

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Dear Guardian Member's and member's of NROA

I'm tending my my resignation today as Duke of Guardia and leaving the great Town of Guardia. The Title of Duke was taken up in a time of need when the Kingdom was at the point of crumbling. I'm proud to say that I did my job and saved a dieing City and helped push it forward into a Kingdom. However this title has become more like a job then a game to me.

my only goal on Herocraft was to come online and become an Architect I enjoyed the daily struggle to build an entire town and place fantastic buildings in and around Guardia to draw ones eye and attention. However I"ve been unable to continue that dream since I became Duke and have found Friends that I had made online starting to bicker with each other. good friends that I once laughed with now grumpy and dispondant.

this is NOT what I intended nor is it in any spirit of the game I enjoy so much.
I want to see Guardia and the Kingdom of NROA flourish as I, like many have spent countless hrs not just on building it but keeping it alive.

it is with a heavy heart that I resign my commission as Duke and pass the torch to the next brave soul.

I'd like to Announce Darkoboy as the new Duke of Guardia
and filling his empty SIC slot Twiser will be the new SIC of Guardia.

I wish them all the best,
Sayonara
Airbus101

(of all the Good-byes I have heard the Japanese Sayonara "Since it must be so" - is the most beautiful. it says neither too little nor too much. it is the acceptance of the fact. All understanding of life lies in its limits; all emotion, is banked up behind it. it embodies the unspoken good-bye and the pressure of a hand "Sayonara")
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh-

Twiser

Iron
Airbus101 said:
Dear Guardian Member's and member's of NROA

I'm tending my my resignation today as Duke of Guardia and leaving the great Town of Guardia. The Title of Duke was taken up in a time of need when the Kingdom was at the point of crumbling. I'm proud to say that I did my job and saved a dieing City and helped push it forward into a Kingdom. However this title has become more like a job then a game to me.

my only goal on Herocraft was to come online and become an Architect I enjoyed the daily struggle to build an entire town and place fantastic buildings in and around Guardia to draw ones eye and attention. However I"ve been unable to continue that dream since I became Duke and have found Friends that I had made online starting to bicker with each other. good friends that I once laughed with now grumpy and dispondant.

this is NOT what I intended nor is it in any spirit of the game I enjoy so much.
I want to see Guardia and the Kingdom of NROA flourish as I, like many have spent countless hrs not just on building it but keeping it alive.

it is with a heavy heart that I resign my commission as Duke and pass the torch to the next brave soul.

I'd like to Announce Darkoboy as the new Duke of Guardia
and filling his empty SIC slot Twiser will be the new SIC of Guardia.

I wish them all the best,
Sayonara
Airbus101

(of all the Good-byes I have heard the Japanese Sayonara "Since it must be so" - is the most beautiful. it says neither too little nor too much. it is the acceptance of the fact. All understanding of life lies in its limits; all emotion, is banked up behind it. it embodies the unspoken good-bye and the pressure of a hand "Sayonara")
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh-

Very very very well said Airbus ! And I really appreciate that you put me as a SIC of Guardia ! I will do my best to keep life in Guardia going !