• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ciprian26 Application

Ciprian26

Dirt
  1. In-game name:Ciprian26
  2. Location & Age: Moldova 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):No I Don't Have Bans On Servers Because I Respect The Rules.
  4. Referral(s):I have a friend how invited my he name is ShysuXD!
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I Play Minecraft Started at alpha I Love Building And Explore ,Fight,And I Love Discovered Misterious Grounds.About Fight I Love To Fight Witch Anothers Players To Eliminate Them And Be A Winner.I Am Very Friendly And Funny If Someone Ask Me To Give Something I Will Give Them Because We Are A Family Who Play On The Server And We Need Be Honest.If Someone Are In Danger I Will Save Them And I Don't Let Them Die.About Building I Am Very Good Builder But I Ready To Listen Critics About My Building In All TIme.And I Love To Explore Misterious Caves,Fields To Find In Them So Awesome Things To Be Shocked.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I Hear About This Server On MineCraftForum In On Topic
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I Voted,And I Vote Everytime Now
  8. Additional Info:I Am Funny,Friendly,Pet Lover,Love Explore ,Help People,I Love To Comunicated Witch People,Discussion About New Things Come .And i Love Minecraft

My Creation's:3458647.png0469040.png

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7

Are you 19 or 16? Your app on Lord of the craft says you're 16. Also, please fix your post. Use better grammar and don't change your text size at seemingly random intervals.

Ciprian26

Dirt
Edit!Sorry about age yes my real age is 16 and please dont look at my mistakes becouse i am speaking english so-so!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I understand. Welcome to Herocraft! Please read your private messages. Remember that you can only use English in public chats(Offtopic, Help, Trade, etc)