• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chunklets2's aplication

Chunklets2

Stone
  1. In-game name: Chunklets2
  2. Location & Age: new jersey, 25
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): have not been baned before.
  4. Referral(s): nonamemajdeath
  5. Reason you should be accepted: i enjoy building and surviving.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: i heard about it from nonamemajdeath.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: yes i voted right after i posted this.
  8. Additional Info: i don't have anything to show for additional info unfortunately. I'm helpful to people who ask. I also enjoy building hidden homes. I'm adaptable to situations and a good fighter and would be a good towns member. I also read wiki's on games i play. I also enjoy command and conquer and supreme commander rts games.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
In order to whitelist you, I have to get a decent idea of who you are and what you bring to the server as a minecraft player. This helps me determine whether or not you are a good fit for our community. Please edit your application with a few sentences describing what you enjoy in minecraft, what you're good at, or anything along those lines. Tell us a bit about yourself personally (such as your SSN~ joking)

After you have edited your application, post here letting me know.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

Remember, I have to be able to get to know you a bit from your application to see if you're a good fit for Herocraft
@_AMPLiFY Would you mind taking this one over while I go lay down and cough up my lungs?