• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chuck_N0RR15's Whitelist App

Chuck_N0RR15

Stone
I noticed people got accepted here faster than on the MC Forums, therefore I have a whitelist app on both forums to maximize the speed in which I am accepted. Please excuse the inconvenience I may impose if you accidentally read my application twice. This application is a bit better though.

In-game name: Chuck_N0RR15
Location & Age: Mountain Time Zone, US & 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None, but looking for a guy named Stealth_Ninja_
Reason you should be accepted: I'm fairly ambitious and find myself in a leadership role often. I also enjoy a class system and a town system as well. I'm a very good builder when it comes to practical buildings, good at resource gathering, and am well behaved. I also happen to know people I could refer this server to.
How did you hear about HeroCraft?: I looked up Stealth_Ninja_ on MCForums and found that he applied here.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): Not yet
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCC12
Additional Info:I was a moderator on a well-known server known as Empire-Craft before it went down. I was also a mod on Sublimity Gaming, but slowly became inactive and resigned. I also play on a server known as Digital Forge Online, which is currently down. I still play on SG to chat, but all my time can be dedicated to this server. I also enjoy BF3, TF2, SC2, and various other PC games and PS3 games. I'm fairly busy since I'm an overachiever, so I won't have too much time to spare on this server, but I believe I can become somewhat influential. My activity will be inconsistent for such reason, as I can play 10 hours on one day, but can go a week inactive.

-------------------------------
Well, Empire Craft shut down after its owner lost his mind from stress resulting in him no longer paying for the server. I believe I was on there for half a year to a full year. After that, I joined Sublimity with many of my nation's members, two of which are Stealth_Ninja_ and haiku120. There was a small conflict between a few people that caused that server to split between two servers: Sublimity Gaming, the original, and Digital Forge Online, the new one. I played on both. I tend to stick with a single server at a time, but I really only use either as a chat room. I really want to get back into Minecraft. Any other servers I joined were when I was looking for a server to move my nation to after Empire Craft shut down. I also tried 2 crime based servers while I was applying here because they were recommended to me, and I found an actual group of criminals were a better community than them. Now about my activity, I guarantee I won't be the most active person on the server, nor will I promise I can consistently do a solid three hours daily, but unfortunately my real life takes precedence over my Minecraft one. I am addicted to video games though, and I will play whenever I can. What I can guarantee is that it is unlikely I will be near the most inactive person on the server, and I will get plenty of hours down during the summer and spring break. All I can really do with the activity issue is make it seem benign but if it is far too great an issue then I will understand.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:​
- Be 100% honest on your application​
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested​
- Post some screenshots of your past creations​
- Lengthen your application​
- Check your grammar/spelling​
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application​
- Make a great first impression
After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.​
**There is an edit button/link in lower left side of your posts***

We like to have active players as much as possible. From what i can see you bounced from server to server.​
any reason why?​

Chuck_N0RR15

Stone
I don't mean to sound petty or high-maintenance, but I believe my app may have been forgotten since there's a page of apps ahead of mine, many with replies.
------------------------------------------
Sorry should have done an edit =P.