• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chronopath's server app 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronopath

Gold
Minecraft In-game name: chronopath
Location & Age: Minnesota 13(Turning 14 soon on October 20 :D)
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):i do not know about my 3 bans my older brother had the account but he gave it to me and he has no access to the account i changed the emails password and the accounts password and my family was low on money so i could not buy my own account and my brothers friend bought him the account and my older brother is in collage and does not play games any more and he will not care for the account. I got the account near the end of summer.
Referral(s):None
How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friend Seth151
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i have voted for hero craft.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i agree
Reason you should be accepted:The reason you should accept me because i love rpg servers and i have 3 friends on the server and if i get enough money i will donate and i have read the wiki and i have read all about the classes and proftions and i have decided to become a rogue and soon become a ranger.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCc10
Additional Info:I am sorry for all the trouble i put you guys through but i just really want to play on this server i am not a griefer i don't spam and i don't rage i just loved playing on this server when i was on the greylist but my friends where whitelisted so i wanted to join them so if you could accepted me that would be great sorry for all the trouble

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
You are by no means proving your maturity. You were told to re-apply in a few weeks, it has been 1 day. You were told more than once to re-apply in a few weeks, and yet you refuse to listen to us. So much has been said and done.

First application from a week ago...

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/chronopaths-server-app.24981/#post-224952

Second application through an alternate forum account...

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/drake_windmeres-app.25183/

This application is denied. You may re-apply in a few weeks. Not one day, not one week, but a few weeks. Until then you may play on the server through the greylist.

Status
Not open for further replies.