• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

christmastree's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
My name is christmastree. I live in the USA and I am 16 years old. I was banned from one server for using caps and another for eating an admin's cake. I will not do either on Herocraft. I wanted to find an RPG server and I found Herocraft. I saw the trailer also and it looks really awesome! I plan to vote after doing this application. Yes I do agree to Herocraft's EULA and Tos. I think I should be accepted because I respect RPG servers because I love them. I have a great minecraft adventure I had with shakey525 and many others. I might tell you it sometime. I love minecraft and this server looks like a lot of fun. Hope to see you on the server!
-Christmastree

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello,
My name is christmastree. I live in the USA and I am 16 years old. I was banned from one server for using caps and another for eating an admin's cake. I will not do either on Herocraft. I wanted to find an RPG server and I found Herocraft. I saw the trailer also and it looks really awesome! I plan to vote after doing this application. Yes I do agree to Herocraft's EULA and Tos. I think I should be accepted because I respect RPG servers because I love them. I have a great minecraft adventure I had with shakey525 and many others. I might tell you it sometime. I love minecraft and this server looks like a lot of fun. Hope to see you on the server!
-Christmastree
Please use the proper application format found here.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...ication-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Status
Not open for further replies.