• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Chest to Stone

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
As far as I understand, the new plugin added is to discourage the use of X-ray to find chests, furnaces, and crafting tables.
I would like to see the range that the stone turns to chest increased. I really don't like the way my base area looks with a bunch of stone sitting around. I'm sure others will feel the same.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I completely agree. I understand that XRaying for chests is a problem for this server, but this change is absolutely ridiculous. Half of my room is composed of smooth stone now, and often remains so even when I get directly in front of it. My room looks like garbage, my chest room looks like absolute garbage, and everywhere I raid is garbage too. I completely hate this change.

I think the range should be increased or perhaps a removal of the feature entirely.

Kainzo, thoughts?

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, I saw that when I logged in. I thought you came into my room and trololol'd me by replacing my chests with stone. Very Ellron'esque thing to do.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
You guys are lucky. Back in Dragongarde, this plug-in was so derpy that there would be whole fake buildings in the middle of the wilderness. On a more serious note, I think that even though it may protect from x-raying, the impact on to the looks and the feel is just too much. Could we just modify the plug-in to make it just like it was before but with the new updates?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Haha, this one I don't actually mind- during DG, my Cathedral's floor used furnaces for floor panels, but the anti-xray made them outright vanish rather than just turn to stone. I prefer this method by a large margin.