• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Chest Shops for Runestones

Rida_

TNT
I feel like Runesmiths should be able to make chest shops to sell their Runestones at. I understand that it might be difficult since they share the same item ID as redstone blocks, but I feel like it would balance out the class more.

Xhazed

Portal
I feel like Runesmiths should be able to make chest shops to sell their Runestones at. I understand that it might be difficult since they share the same item ID as redstone blocks, but I feel like it would balance out the class more.
Yes i support rida

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
I think we can do that already, I have seen a shop selling RuneStones by Yavool. The RuneSmith sells the RuneStones to the Merchant, who buys in Bulk so they can afford to sell them at a slightly higher price using THEIR skill, 'Sell Stuff and Get Richer than Everyone Else'.

Rida_

TNT
I think we can do that already, I have seen a shop selling RuneStones by Yavool. The RuneSmith sells the RuneStones to the Merchant, who buys in Bulk so they can afford to sell them at a slightly higher price using THEIR skill, 'Sell Stuff and Get Richer than Everyone Else'.
The thing is, you're dependent on a merchant. This means that you can't react as well to buyer demands, and will probably be limtied to just runestones to the spawn and the nether. I wouldn't mind paying extra to create a multitude of shops for different destinations. The thing that would be difficult is allowing people to sell Runestones without being able to sell redstone blocks.

The main argument I want to make is that farmers, alchemists, smiths, and really everyone else except enchanters can make chest shops to sell their goods, but I still have to hand sell.