• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Chest shop spamming quickly causes money loss.

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
alexhoff1 lhatchy1 bingy1218 were all simultaneously buying and selling from one of my chest shops and the net amount of stock in the shop didn't change but my money decreased over time because it was being done so quickly.

I had over 6k before they started this, as you can see that quickly decreased to 4k and so on down until 2.7k within a minute, I had to remove all the redstone from the shop as they were doing it in order to stop it.

2012-03-29_17.20.37.png2012-03-29_17.20.56.png2012-03-29_17.22.21.png

Attachments

• 2012-03-29_16.20.54.png
    2012-03-29_16.20.54.png
    522.9 KB · Views: 16

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
And in a shocking plot twist, it turns out I made a simple mistake?
Good grief.

And so this whole thread is rendered completely useless and nothing's going to happen now.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
If that was sarcasm directed at me, then you obviously dont see me trying to help. More information would be nice, such as, I assume your original price was b5 s1? And the exploit you are getting at is the price switch?

Kekosawr

Legacy Supporter 4
I wasn't being sarcastic at you? I didn't realise that I was the one that goofed up on that sign, so now there's a 99% chance that nothing good's going to come my way from this now.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, thats why I said if it was sarcasm ;) lol. Tbh, I didn't think signs let you do the BS back the front. Ah well.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Yeah, I did the same mistake with a potion shop. Luckily I was inside my shop when alex came in and started to abuse it <.<
Also the reason why I got a sign saying... Go and look inside my shop ;)

A

alexhoff1

I was wondering what I should post.. then I thought posting would be a meh, might as well.

last screeny, I was referring to @kevinlive ;P

you're very lucky you logged in. We could have taken a lot more. (and it's not a bug? lol.)