• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion CHEST/HOPPER MINECARTS

tenminer117

Stone
I understand that this is a survival server and not a building server. However, I wish to use these as they are essential to many redstone builds i would like to do. I am an engineer. I build redstone contraptions. Thus, i require these items to be allowed. I can understand if u r worried about lag, but we(engineers who use minecarts) can build in off switches to our builds, they are generally quite simple, a lever instead of a redstone torch. PLS, PLS, PLS allow these. It would mean the world to me. This is a huge bummer, discovering that they were blocked.

Ultanian

Portal
I understand that this is a survival server and not a building server. However, I wish to use these as they are essential to many redstone builds i would like to do. I am an engineer. I build redstone contraptions. Thus, i require these items to be allowed. I can understand if u r worried about lag, but we(engineers who use minecarts) can build in off switches to our builds, they are generally quite simple, a lever instead of a redstone torch. PLS, PLS, PLS allow these. It would mean the world to me. This is a huge bummer, discovering that they were blocked.
I want the things enabled too, but last I remember they were blocked due to lag they caused and were exploitable...

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe they could work on having them non-exploitable instaed of just blocking them
I believe that this server as well as others have disabled these certain minecarts because they are involved in economy-breaking exploits.

I think its a Bukkit glitch, or maybe another commonly used plugin that causes these exploitable traits. At any rate it is not a problem originating from HC.