• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CheshiresTorment

IGN: Currently X11 (CheshiresTorment at time of mute)
muted by: Kainzo
Time of mute: 11/2/15 at 17:50
Reason for mute: "Whining"
Your story: Im naturally open about my opinions to an extremely blunt level that naturally comes as insulting. So when the new changes came that made it nearly impossible to level(which have since been fixed) I was I can admit rude about my opinion on them and expressed detrimental feelings directed at staff about said changes. However I was not warned, I had commited no offenses before hand, and the term "Whining" can be taken as a very broad statement, I personally took it as if you lose your items to another player or get raided dont complain about it. So at the time of my "Bitching and whining" I was not aware of any rules being broken. If I am unmuted I will be more polite in my opinions in the future however and I understand why I was muted.