• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Chat channel profiles/chat colors

Nightroado

Obsidian
As I become more involved in the server, I find myself constantly adjusting what chat channels I am in to block out unwanted spam when trying to focus on a particular channel or rejoining them all when I want to keep an eye out for opportunities or just to have something to read while mindlessly tending to the sheep.

But rather than type /ch o, /ch t, etcetera, it would be cool to type '/ch load spam' to load a profile named spam that had me rejoin all the channels that I like to be in when things are slow. Or '/ch load shush' to leave all the channels I desire to not be in when say under attack or trying to discuss things with other town members.

Actually, I just realized I can macro this, lol. But I'll leave the suggestion here in case interested.

The ability to change chat colors would be nice too. Alliance and town chat just blends together so well >.<

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
You can change any channels color that you have been moderating for You can change the color of any channel that you are moderating, though I think that's not what you mean.