• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chaser13S Application

Chaser13S

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Chaser13S
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Darkdragon274
  5. Reason you should be accepted: My friend told me about Herocraft and i thought the PvP and rpg style sounded fun. I have read the Rules and and Wiki. I plan on helping my friend start a town.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Darkdragon274
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Absolutely
  8. Additional Info: I'm in 3 art programs in my high school and thought Minecraft would be a good way to express myself. I have 15 works of art in a statewide show and 2 at a national level. I like to play other Rpg games like Oblivion, Runescape and Fable. I would love to join Herocraft.

Chaser13S

Glowing Redstone
I'm 15 but i'm used to having to put an older age for most sites like The Bethesda Blog and Facebook because you can't get in if you aren't old enough. I didn't know if there was an age limit or not.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok :D I'll do the same for the 2 other apps I just checked with the same problem :eek:

Congratulations Chaser13S, You were accepted! Please, check your PM!