• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ChaselovesHeroCraft

1. In-game name: Chaselovespandas
  2. Location & Age: Alabama, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None! I tend to follow rules.
  4. Referral(s): Nomstuff
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm not going to lie and act like I'm an exceptional minecrafter and talk about all the cool stuff that I build, because I'm just a normal player. I have a lot of friends playing already, and I feel as if this would be a great server to play on. I do love all kids of pvp (whether it be World of Warcraft, Minecraft, or even Runescape). I've examined the wiki and I am quite attracted to the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Nomstuff, of course!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I am afraid that I can't because I voted for another server before seeing this one. Sorry! :p
  8. Additional Info: I'm not great at anything, but I'm not bad at anything either. I'm a 'Jack of All Trades' I guess. I've been a mod for another server (MC Xtreme) and I follow rules well.