• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

chase132's application

chase132

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Chase
  2. Location & Age: Ohio, 21(roughly)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned on LOTC for 2 days, bfore I posted an appeal and it was accepted. I was banned for griefing the land and destroying the beauty of Ageis' natural landscape. I had been digging a tunnel between two cities for a minecart system that was to be implemented, as a means of fast transport between them. I had stopped mid-way in mining out the tunnel needed and had dug straight up, instead of walking all the way back through the tunnel again to save time and to resupply myself. As I had come up in the middle of the ocean, I created a "vertical tunnel" in which i blocked out the water from the ground under the water to above the surface of the water (3 blocks high and 3 x 3 in width/length). However, I had forgotten to fix up the place again and make the area seem undisturbed before I had left. I had no intention of disturbing the landscape in any way.
  4. Referral(s): OrangeAngel, xXWOLVERINEXx
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy ranking up my skills and creating new guilds/clans. I take pleasure in setting up shops and trying create a major chain of shops that deliver goods to people for a price (which I have done in LOTC). I love pvp servers, but do not like the lag that most mmo servers have. I am also very interested in the class system that Herocraft has, including the magic system (which LOTC, up until now, has promised but has not delivered to all races (select individuals are allowed the capabilities). I am a polite person who dislikes people that break the rules and try to cheat in-game, in any way.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I had seen Herocraft on Minestatus before when I had go to vote for LOTC, but had hadn't payed much attention to it. Later, my friends on LOTC, namely, xXWOLVERINEXx and OrangeAngel started playing on the server and had fun on it. I would like to experience this myself and play with my friends.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have played LOTC since the beginning and I'd like to take a break from a traditional RP server and play on a server that still has a class system, mmo and a pvp system. I have played many other mmo games such as runescape and TF2. I design and code websites as a hobby and have created a few successful websites. I'd really like to join the server and I think I'd be a good addition to the server.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
congratulations you have been whitelisted, check your pm's, thank you for the added info on the ban, it was much appreciatied