• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

chapterlost's application

1. In-game name:chapterlost
  2. Location & Age:texas, 11
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):i havent been banned
  4. Referral(s):piptendo
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i would like to play on a white listed server for its more proctected from griefers
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:a friend
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft : yes
  8. Additional Info:

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated

In-game name chapterlost Location & Age:Tx, 12
Referral:from piptendo
Bans:none
Reason you Should be accepted: I am wanting a hardcore RPG/PvP server, and this plugin looks tantalizing. I really want to experience Minecraft at its best. From what Piptendo said, this server is the best online server out there, no wonder it's so hard to get whitelisted. I am a decent builder, but I am definitely not the best. I ain't half bad, bro. :3
Voted:yes
Special Key: HCc11
Additional info: I am willing to dedicate as much as possible into this server.and i am a mature gamer,which would like to play on a server that which doesn't have griefers

im 12 turning 13 in 7 days im mature and if i don't act it you can ban me on the spot and i will not repeel it, i will understand if u ban me

ok i understand i will reply in 7 days plus i was meaning (u can ask my friends) my maturity level is around the age of 15 buti do understand i just thought maturity counted too

yeah sorry i had my brother make me account i was cooking myself breakfast and he entered his year(didn't notice) so if u don't mind could u change it

ok so ive tried to contact the two mods that are online but they won't anwser if you could get one to pm or convesation me that would be nice