• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion ChaosOrb changed to AOE

Ultanian

Portal
The skill would make more sense to me as a small AOE when fired, summoning a small ring of fire around the pyromancer when they teleport. Looks better, appeals to lore, and supports the close combat part of pyromancer.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
You have to be kidding me Chaos orb is fine how it is. It won't be changed. Bitch about another skill besides this one.

Ultanian

Portal
Please before you all say how much of a shitty idea it is, please explain why it's bad.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
i already did. they have AoEs and chaosorb is fine. its a closer, and it requires skill to use. not a WoW win button.

Ultanian

Portal
I meant an extremely small radius for chaosorb, so the initial teleport would act similar to flame cloak from Skyrim. A radius of maybe a block or two... the caster appears in a flash of fire.