• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Chaos/Order suggestion(s)

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
1.) Already suggested this in game, but legends should be allowed to pvp anywhere, but against other legends..

2.) Chaos and Order players should be given chain/gold boots as a armor requirements to be able to distinguish which path a player is. on top of this, chaos and order players should be able to pvp anywhere at any time, but against the opposite faction, because yknow.. they're enemies

3.) The fact that the legendary players party up makes it close to impossible to actually stand a decent chance against them. I have two recommendations for this, both might be limited when it comes to coding
a.) In a party, only the legendary player that was attacked should be allowed to attack the player who attacked him/her
b.) Legendaries should not gain the pvp everywhere passive while in a party

4.) Chaos vs. Order tournaments would be cool :p

5.) Lower level players should not be able to attack legendaries

6.) The chaos and order factions should get their own castle/building. One in the pvp continent, one in the pve.

7.) I believe the full diamond armor is a bit of a stretch when it comes to strength

8.) Players should gain a bonus reward/exp boost when killing a player of the opposite faction

9.) Legends should not able to rule the DoD XD

That's about all i got for now, i do understand a lot of these suggestions are limited when it comes to coding, but they're just suggestions so uh, no need to implement em if you cant :p Thanks fer readin.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
1.) Already suggested this in game, but legends should be allowed to pvp anywhere, but against other legends..

2.) Chaos and Order players should be given chain/gold boots as a armor requirements to be able to distinguish which path a player is. on top of this, chaos and order players should be able to pvp anywhere at any time, but against the opposite faction, because yknow.. they're enemies

3.) The fact that the legendary players party up makes it close to impossible to actually stand a decent chance against them. I have two recommendations for this, both might be limited when it comes to coding
a.) In a party, only the legendary player that was attacked should be allowed to attack the player who attacked him/her
b.) Legendaries should not gain the pvp everywhere passive while in a party

4.) Chaos vs. Order tournaments would be cool :p

5.) Lower level players should not be able to attack legendaries

6.) The chaos and order factions should get their own castle/building. One in the pvp continent, one in the pve.

7.) I believe the full diamond armor is a bit of a stretch when it comes to strength

8.) Players should gain a bonus reward/exp boost when killing a player of the opposite faction

9.) Legends should not able to rule the DoD XD

That's about all i got for now, i do understand a lot of these suggestions are limited when it comes to coding, but they're just suggestions so uh, no need to implement em if you cant :p Thanks fer readin.
Please read hc.to/notes --- the health and armor system for the legends were reworked today, all notes are posted on this page for the community to be updated =)

We're working on some zones not having the ability to have PVP from legends.