• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Changing the way to choose a profession

Ultanian

Portal
Change levels for Crafter

It's difficult for me to word this, but I believe Crafter should have an individual level for each profession: Miner, Farmer, Smith, Merchant, etc. When a task is completed, Crafter EXP is given to that specific type of level. For example: Crafting tools, armor and weaponry give to the Smith level, while mining would be given to miner. Only when an individual level is maxed to 20 can they choose to be that class. This way, to be a miner you actually have to mine, or a farmer to farm.

Change Relics/Codices for Professions

Relics, based on level, would be used to boost these individual levels. I-tier relics would give 0.1 levels to that specific profession, II-tier 0.4, III-tier 1.4, IV-tier 4.5, and V-tier 10. Sadly, codices would be needed to be removed for professions. (I have a feeling that if implemented relics will rise in value significantly)

Resetting/Changing Professions

If a person wanted to change professions, they'd do the normal process of paying the 400s fee... But only to be sent back to crafter. Then, they would have to level up again to their specific profession.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Alchemist
Engineer
Runesmith

All dont fit under this.

It's a good idea - just would require a lot more coding and fixing than we have time for. The system currently works.