• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Changing classes.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
So I was thinking that it kind of annoys me that you need to pay 250s every time you switch your class I understand why but maybe if you changed it so that you can switch for 250s but if you have mastered a class you can switch to a mastered class once every 24 hours or so for free to keep people from abusing it just so that you cant switch too often but when you do decide to switch back and forth between one of the many classes you have already mastered you can do so without paying.
EDIT: sorry for no periods or anything just one long sentence its late im tired and cant be bothered.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Be glad it's not 500s to change back to a class you had any amount of exp in, because until recently that was the case.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Be glad it's not 500s to change back to a class you had any amount of exp in, because until recently that was the case.
I know that. Thats not the subject of which is being discussed.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I know that. Thats not the subject of which is being discussed.
I find it perfectly relevant. 250s is too much and you want it free, but I'm saying they just made it 250 instead of 500.
Also, there is a timer on changing, it just doesn't really work last I checked.

Weikauno

Coder
A more reasonable amount of time between changing classes for free if that happened would be, say a month imo

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I disagree with this, adding this would reduce the value of souls (which we don't need). I like how it is now. It really isn't that expensive. Besides we have a test server in place and a wiki page that gives pretty much all the info you need for choosing a class. If after using all those resources you find that you aren't liking a class then you should have to pay to leave it.

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
I think it should be the opposite. If you master a class you pay 250 to respec to a previously mastered class but the cost would reduce depending on the level you are switching to. That way if you get to level 10 and decide you made a terrible mistake then you can change without much consequence.