• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Changes in Alchemy Nether Recipes.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Due to the latest updates to Minecraft(13wo1a) Nether brick is now able to be crafted from cooking Netherack and crafting it like Brick. This makes the Nether Stone Brick and Nether Fence blocks not worth nearly as much(netherrack is not hard to get at all). I think the current nether blocks should be changed to Mossy Stone Brick and Cracked Stone Brick with the recipes as follows:

Mossy Stone Brick
1 Stone brick
1 Mossy Cobble
1 Mycelium

Cracked Stone Brick
1 Stone Brick
1 Diamond
1 Soul Sand

All of this was made under the impression that the Cauldron Wiki Recipes are correct, if not my mistake.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Due to the latest updates to Minecraft(13wo1a) Nether brick is now able to be crafted from cooking Netherack and crafting it like Brick. This makes the Nether Stone Brick and Nether Fence blocks not worth nearly as much(netherrack is not hard to get at all). I think the current nether blocks should be changed to Mossy Stone Brick and Cracked Stone Brick with the recipes as follows:

Mossy Stone Brick
1 Stone brick
1 Mossy Cobble
1 Mycelium

Cracked Stone Brick
1 Stone Brick
1 Diamond
1 Soul Sand

All of this was made under the impression that the Cauldron Wiki Recipes are correct, if not my mistake.
Correction, that is the latest Minecraft snapshot that will have an actual release in 1.5, meaning that netherbrick is still hard to get until then.