• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Changes for Friday

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, listed in the spoiler below are all the changes I updated on the repo.

Berserker/Ravager:

- Increased armor from chain chest to iron chest

- Lowered stamina cost and cooldown on lunge to 200 and 15 seconds

- Lowered stamina cost on headbutt to 300

- Removed slow on whirlwind

- Changed skill order, Headbutt: 20 Rupture: 45, Undyingwill: 55, Provoke: 50, Frenzy: 60

Dreadknight/Reaver:

- Changed skill order, Dreadaura: 20, Empathy: 30, Harmtouch: 37, ManaFreeze: 43, Curse: 50

- Lowered Harmtouch cooldown to 8 mins

- For t2: Empathy: 10, Dreadaura: 10 Harmtouch: 15 Manafreeze: 15, Curse: 20, Terror: 25

Samurai/Honorblade:

- Removed all Sword durabilities from skills

- Reduced hp per level from 4->2 (-118 hp)

- Masamune to 40, honor to 60

- Removed healing of Murasame

- Changed Murasame to scale with intellect

- Lowered base damage of mightyblow from 60->50

Cleric/Vicar:

- Holywater to level 10, Blessing to 50

- T2: Blessing 20, Holywater 1

- SacredGlimmer down to 180 mana

Bloodmage/Leach:

- Boilblood 25, Enlightenment 42

- Steal Essence 25 seconds->1 min

- T2: Enlightenment 15, Boilblood 5

- Removed int portion from enlightenment

Druid/Stormcaller:

- Innervate 30, bruteforce 55

- T2: Bruteforce 20, innervate 5

Disciple/Transcendent:

- Add chain helmet

- Safefall: 30, Alacrity 50, Flyingkick 15, Chakra 5, Barrier 55, Meditate 25, Quiveringpalm 45

- T2: Chakra 1, Meditate 5, Alacrity 20

Shaman/Soothsayer:

- Shockingstrike 15, Firestrike 5

- Primal 45, Force 55, Windgale 40, chainlightning 50, reincarnate 60

- T2: Firestrike 1, Shockingstrike 5, primal 15, force 20, windgale 15, chainlightning 20, reincarnate 25

Pyromancer/Flameweaver:

- Greatcombustion 40, curse 50

- T2: GC 15, curse 20

Necromancer/Defiler:

- Web 45, Plague 15, Despair 40, Famine 55

- T2: web 15, plague 5, despair 15, famine 20

Ranger/Pathfinder:

- Aimedshot 50, Icevolley 60, Gills 45, maim 40

- T2: Explosiveshot 5, camo 10,

Ninja/Shadowblade:

- Shuriken 55, eviscerate 25, blitz 5, envenom 45

- T2: shuriken 15, evis 5, envenom 15

Runeblade/Runewraith:

- Flash 15, Firerune 25, icerune 40, devourmagic 45

- T2: Firerune 10, Icerune 15, Devourmagic 20

Bard/Minstrel

- Complete redone skill order: Kick 1, warsong 5, melodicbinding 10, manasong 15, envenom 20, accelerando 25, battlesong 30, boastfulbellow 40, voidsong 45, respiration 50, healingchorus 55, dropthebass 60.

- T2: Kick 1, envenom 5, drop the bass 25, voidsong 15, battlesong 10, boastfulbellow 15, respiration 20, manasong 1, accelerando 5

Only a couple things not updated that I need to talk with Naomi about, including
-Layhands mana cost
-Parry Magic working
-Honor working properly
-Murasame as an intterupt
-Horizontal scaling for Ashura

Overall it was a pretty successful meeting, thanks to everyone who could attend. Hopefully @Kainzo will be able to push these to test before Friday so we can make sure everything hot through alright.

@Balance Team

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Only a couple things not updated that I need to talk with Naomi about, including
-Layhands mana cost
-Parry Magic working
-Honor working properly
-Murasame as an intterupt
-Horizontal scaling for Ashura
  • Mana cost is mana cost. If you mean the draining of all it's a boolean config value named "drain-all-mana", even if your version of the config doesn't show it due to the addition being recent. Unsure if this version's on live, but it's definitely on test.
  • I'll need to mass update skill code for this, as stated before ParryMagic works, just that magical skills aren't "MAGICAL".
  • I pushed a fix for this, I can't put things on test (really hoping I might get that power, but as it stands there's nothing) so someone else has to get it there.
  • Whoops, forgot to add this. It's just adding a SkillType, already changed the code by the time you see this.
  • Ashura's scaling is in the config. Just toy with the value until it works. It's vector math, black magic to me.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Bonus double post power:
As was suggested at the meeting, changed ExplosiveShot logic: moved the explosion to be on a 1 tick delay so we can check if the arrow was from ExplosiveShot and cancel its normal hit damage if it is.

I can't test it unless someone with power puts it on test, but theoretically it should work.
Might mean the damage of the explosion needs rebalancing, though.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
  • Mana cost is mana cost. If you mean the draining of all it's a boolean config value named "drain-all-mana", even if your version of the config doesn't show it due to the addition being recent. Unsure if this version's on live, but it's definitely on test.
  • I'll need to mass update skill code for this, as stated before ParryMagic works, just that magical skills aren't "MAGICAL".
  • I pushed a fix for this, I can't put things on test (really hoping I might get that power, but as it stands there's nothing) so someone else has to get it there.
  • Whoops, forgot to add this. It's just adding a SkillType, already changed the code by the time you see this.
  • Ashura's scaling is in the config. Just toy with the value until it works. It's vector math, black magic to me.
-Explosiveshot isn't dealing the insane damage anymore, which is good, however now it no longer sets the target on fire after direct hitting them which is both good and bad.
-Mana cost on paladin is still there, not sure what I need to do on my end to change it so it's working
-Let me know when parrymagic is working properly so we can test all the new skills
-Messed around with the horizontal power, just waiting on change to get pushed
-The interrupt is working, thanks for that
-Just going to keep honor at +5 and +5 for str and con since it's working now

Thanks for pushing these by the way. I also forgot to ask if the dreadknight harmtouch change got pushed or not.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
-Explosiveshot isn't dealing the insane damage anymore, which is good, however now it no longer sets the target on fire after direct hitting them which is both good and bad.
-Mana cost on paladin is still there, not sure what I need to do on my end to change it so it's working
-Let me know when parrymagic is working properly so we can test all the new skills
-Messed around with the horizontal power, just waiting on change to get pushed
-The interrupt is working, thanks for that
-Just going to keep honor at +5 and +5 for str and con since it's working now

Thanks for pushing these by the way. I also forgot to ask if the dreadknight harmtouch change got pushed or not.
These are all on test btw...

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
This is probably because of a mishap on the skill.yml
@0xNaomi Whats the adding settings needed?
Cost is mana cost, draining mana is a boolean value "drain-all-mana".
It's been set properly on Zo twice to ensure it worked and mysteriously reset itself both times, so perhaps Irish did it and it got reset?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Bonus double post power:
As was suggested at the meeting, changed ExplosiveShot logic: moved the explosion to be on a 1 tick delay so we can check if the arrow was from ExplosiveShot and cancel its normal hit damage if it is.

I can't test it unless someone with power puts it on test, but theoretically it should work.
Might mean the damage of the explosion needs rebalancing, though.
Could this code snippet become reverted somehow?