• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Change max subregions

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
SUtFPjd.png

So, we have subregions for town now, super awesome! However, I think that we need to have more per level of town. As is, you currently get less regions per player as you progress. There will always be one per person based off of the minimum, but after that you are screwed.

With the way subregions work, you have to region doors in/out of your town, any gates, and any plots for users. This takes away from the plots meant for players, not to mention that people will want to region other areas for public use.

I think you should get 1/2 the amount of the max citizens.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I agree with this and since we are on the subject i think that towns shout get a little more radius blocks than 25 for the ass-load amount of materials it takes to upgrade the town, not like land is a rarity with the map expansion.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I agree with this and since we are on the subject i think that towns shout get a little more radius blocks than 25 for the ass-load amount of materials it takes to upgrade the town, not like land is a rarity with the map expansion.
25R is exponential. So the radius keeps increasing.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Do you realise how much space is actually in these regions?
Hamlet = 4.5 Million Blocks
Town = 8 Million Blocks
City = 12.56 Million Blocks
Capital = 18 Million Blocks

While the radius seems like a flat increase the amount of space you actually get is exponential
3.5 Million blocks from Hamlet to Town
4.5 Million blocks from Town to City
5.5 Million blocks from City to Capital

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
SUtFPjd.png

So, we have subregions for town now, super awesome! However, I think that we need to have more per level of town. As is, you currently get less regions per player as you progress. There will always be one per person based off of the minimum, but after that you are screwed.

With the way subregions work, you have to region doors in/out of your town, any gates, and any plots for users. This takes away from the plots meant for players, not to mention that people will want to region other areas for public use.

I think you should get 1/2 the amount of the max citizens.

i think this is a needed change as there are way too many players per region