• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ceolwulf's application.

Ceolwulf

Dirt
  1. In-game name: ceolwulf
  2. Location & Age: United States — 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: The main reason I could never get into Minecraft was because of the lack of structure. I really like that you've turned Minecraft into an RPG, because I've always been a huge RPG fan. I'm hoping that your server will be what I'm looking for. I'm a website developer, so I can help with coding (PHP, Python) if need be. I also have a bit of free time now-a-days, so I would be an active member. I have a little experience running Minecraft servers (I run a server for some IRC friends to play on). I've read all of the rules and am happy to follow them— most would probably be rules I would set on my own server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A user in the Minecraft subreddit on reddit.com provided a link to your main site.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I don't anger easily or anything, and I'm generally a nice guy. In terms of other games, I've played FFXI for six years, and I'm currently in the Wakfu beta. I develop/play on a MacBook Pro. Sadly, since I haven't found Minecraft very fun without some sort of structure, I don't have any creations to show. I'm not that interesting, to be honest. :p
Thanks!