• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ccarver0's app

1. In-game name: ccarver0

2. Location & Age: Sterling, Virginia, United States

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

4. Referral(s): I'm a relatively new player. Allanpenc may vouch for me, although we don't know each other too well. He is an admin on CloudCraft SMP and he promoted me because of my home build quality.

5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a mature (28 years old) and friendly player interested in serious building, serious pvp, and sincere involvement in the server community.

6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus

7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I voted today as part of this application process

8. Additional Info: I'm a relatively new player. I've been playing for a couple of weeks. I'm still looking for a permenant server to play on. I've tried other servers and they were either not my style (100% vanilla, item spawns, etc) or plagued with immature players and server instability. I read about Herocraft, and the server sounds awesome. I can't wait to play!

After reading a few other apps, I realized I misinterpreted the referral part of the app. I thought it meant someone who could act as a reference to my good conduct. Unfortunately, I don't know any current players on Herocraft. But I hope my app is approved and that changes soon :)