• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cbop1012's Application

Cbop1012

Wood
I've been looking for a good MMORPG minecraft server lately and while I've found a few good ones I wanted to give this one a shot. It looks like it has everything I've liked about the other server and doesn't have anything I didn't like about the other servers. Thank you for taking the time to go through this and I hope I get to see you all on the server. :)

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: cbop1012
  2. Location & Age: 13, United States
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCc10
I've been looking for a good MMORPG minecraft server lately and while I've found a few good ones I wanted to give this one a shot. It looks like it has everything I've liked about the other server and doesn't have anything I didn't like about the other servers. Thank you for taking the time to go through this and I hope I get to see you all on the server. :)
Reviewing

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Your special key is incorrect reply to this post with your corrected special key.

Cbop1012

Wood
3) Special key = {HCxy}, where x is the first alphanumeric character in your IGN (in game-name) and y is the number of characters in your IGN. Example: Notch's key would be {HCN5}. My first alphanumeric character is c, and then characters, do you mean numbers or letters? Then it is either HCc10 or HCc4 both of which I have tried.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
3) Special key = {HCxy}, where x is the first alphanumeric character in your IGN (in game-name) and y is the number of characters in your IGN. Example: Notch's key would be {HCN5}. My first alphanumeric character is c, and then characters, do you mean numbers or letters? Then it is either HCc10 or HCc4 both of which I have tried.
I can't help you out with this part.

Cbop1012

Wood
I really don't know. my user name is cbop101, the first alphanumeric character is c. There are 10 characters in my username. The key should be HCc10

Cbop1012

Wood
On my application its cbop1012, but if you want the key is HCC10 for Cbop1012 even though that's not my IGN. I'm sorry that the login name was different. I didn't mean to confuse you or to mess things up, I just wanna play :(

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
On my application its cbop1012, but if you want the key is HCC10 for Cbop1012 even though that's not my IGN. I'm sorry that the login name was different. I didn't mean to confuse you or to mess things up, I just wanna play :(
Your special key is still incorrect I can not white list you unless you fix it stop writing HCc10 because that is incorrect along with HCc4

Cbop1012

Wood
For my correct IGN cbop1012 the key is {HCc8} -.- yea just I don't even know why I kept putting 10......yeaaaaaa sorry

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
For my correct IGN cbop1012 the key is {HCc8} -.- yea just I don't even know why I kept putting 10......yeaaaaaa sorry
......................................................................................................................... I will whitelist you when login servers are back up.

Cbop1012

Wood
I am so sorry. Great first impression showing my amazing math skills....Again, thank you very much.