• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cauldron update request

I thought I saw an announcement that the Wiki went public, but I am not Wiki-savvy and could not find out how to edit this myself. :)
The cauldron page needs a couple tweeks.
"NOTE: Currently not enabled." needs to be removed, and "Mossy Cobblestone" needs a "x4" added to the end.
I don't understand what the "Fast smelting" is trying to say... is it 1 Ore + 1 lava bucket, or is it 5 Ore + 1 lava bucket?

(I would add something about pumpkins, but that's more Kain's doing than the Wiki's ;) )

Fast Smelting, Coca Beans, Lapis Lazuli Block, Red and Yellow Flowers, and Clay Blocks all have 3 ingredients on two lines. Is there a two-line limit or something? This is what caused the above-mentioned confusion with the Fast Smelting (which still needs a little clarification...). Please be consistent and make three lines if there are three ingredients.
"what is next to and beneath the lava itself is irrelevant" I think other Alchemists will be able to agree that this is NOT irrelevant, and that the lava block needs to be surrounded by smooth stone on five sides (and of course, glass above it).

Would someone either update the Wiki or inform me how to myself?
And I can't edit the "Fast Smelting" portion until it is explained to me...

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
yeah cauldrons need to be updated on the wiki because its all information about the old cauldrons from the last map. Not all recipes are currently working, and the old cauldrons had more recipes.

Most of the recipes are working... I've made grass, leaves, ice, mossy cobble, clay, snowy dirt, and a few sets of chainmail. And they DID remove pumpkins after un-implementing it.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Thats because falsebook cauldrons were derived from craftbook cauldrons so the recipes are the same but we dont have all the recipes craftbook had.

ijm

Legacy Supporter 3
it'd be cool if chemists could make hell blocks maybe just temporarily, as nobody can get them for now.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
actually, if someone can post the chart that kain needs for the plugin, i can make a list of things and submit it for review by him or alante

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry its just epic. But to the topic im not an alchemist but there should be more recipes and I guess they probably took out pumpkins so its harder to get capital which requires a whole stack of pumpkins but they'l probably add them back in when the number of pumpkins begins to dwindle.

ijm

Legacy Supporter 3
i've been looking for a list jw and i'm not sure one exists... seems like the recipes are different everywhere