• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Cauldron recipe for pufferfish

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Pufferfish are a required ingredient for potions of water-breathing. Pufferfish are quite rare.

I'm suggesting a cauldron recipe to craft pufferfish.

Starter list of ingredients for discussion:
  • 1 normal fish
  • 1 gold ingot
  • 3 cactus
  • 2 fermented spider eye
Because the Potion of Water-breathing is quite desirable, I'm suggesting a highesh level for the cauldron recipe. Two possibles are 38 and 55.

Comments?

PS @Kainzo I can add this into the config if/when it is approved. Thanks.

@cat_8898

spiralz

Obsidian
As an Alchemist, I don't find Pufferfish being so rare that it needs to have an easier alternate way to get them. In fact, I kind of like the effort it takes to get the ingredient. It gives more of a sense of accomplishment when finally having that important item needed to craft this special potion. A profession is supposed to be like a hero's job, therefore it should require some work, and I think thats an acceptable thing. I've also come across many pufferfish while secretly rummaging through a stranger's chest, and it is an item I make an effort to keep while discretely raiding.

Even if it were made to be a cauldron item, I think you have a fair and clever recipe recommendation.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Need more debate on the topic, I'm kind of okay with rare reagents but only if the outcome is good
Water breathing pots are moot cause we have an AoE for that (SongOfRespiration) and some classes have self use skills (Gills and BecomeDeath).

Also, water breathing is only helpful for digging out oceans of dirt/sand or maybe raiding an underwater base.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Water breathing pots are moot cause we have an AoE for that (SongOfRespiration) and some classes have self use skills (Gills and BecomeDeath).

Also, water breathing is only helpful for digging out oceans of dirt/sand or maybe raiding an underwater base.
I mean a wizard with water breathing would be annoying as hell in a fight