• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Catalyst v1 - A New Strategic PvP Game

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Guess what guys, i've come out with a new version of Catalyst!
The latest version of Catalyst is not meant to replace version one, but is another style of gameplay. Instead of gathering resources and fighting mobs while attacking the other team, this PvP version of the map supplies teams with items in their main base, tree fort, lookout, and the underground to attack each other. Also, the goal of the map has changed. Instead of breaking the four water monuments, teams must break two enchanting tables encased in obsidian.

Please see the edited first post in the Minecraft forum for more info, pictures, and a download link.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1073689-gamemult-catalyst-v1-vpvp2-a-new-strategic-pvp-game/

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
I'm working on two other pvp maps right now. The first one is a steampunk destroy the core map featuring a Victorian style city, underground subway, and airships. The second map is a team deathmatch map set inside of a Minecraft pinball machine. You'll start with leather armor, weapons, speed potion, a pick to mine iron and make better armor, and instant-ignite TNT. Don't worry, only iron blocks can be destroyed.

TJhfA.jpg

aGvsw.jpg