• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Captain Sparklez Adventure Map

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey guys, I'm sure some of you have hear of Captain Sparklez and his adventure map Deep Space Turtle Chase that came out today.

I just started playing it tonight, and it's be far the coolest adventure map I've ever played. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it. Or even played it?

Feel free to talk about the map here, we could help each other out and stuff.

Thanks,
_AMPLiFY

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Finished! :)
All I can say is wow. That was one of the coolest experiences ever. Sometimes it didn't even seem like Minecraft

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm at the part where they state Dihydrogen monoxide is a dangerous chemical that kills thousands every year

If you took chemistry, you'd know DHMO=H20/Water

nmtonj

Soulsand
Hey guys, I'm sure some of you have hear of Captain Sparklez and his adventure map Deep Space Turtle Chase that came out today.

I just started playing it tonight, and it's be far the coolest adventure map I've ever played. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it. Or even played it?

Feel free to talk about the map here, we could help each other out and stuff.

Thanks,
_AMPLiFY
Don't give Captain Sparklez the entire credit for the map, instead give the Voxel Box the credit.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Why don't u read the credits they made for it and credit everyone they deem fit enough to put on their credits list?

And that was not that hard except for the part where the redstone got all jacked up on the final code thingy

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
I knew it was made by the Voxel Box too, and give them the respect too for creating such a great map. However, since the Voxel Box is another Minecraft server, I didn't want to mention it on Herocraft Forums..

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
lol giving them credit for making an adventure map is no different then giving the coders of herocraft credit for the hero mod. They made something cool, we liked it, the end.

nmtonj

Soulsand
I knew it was made by the Voxel Box too, and give them the respect too for creating such a great map. However, since the Voxel Box is another Minecraft server, I didn't want to mention it on Herocraft Forums..
Captain Sparklez is a member of the Voxel Box.