• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Cannot breed animals

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
It shouldn't matter. It is bugged, anyone can breed animals. Confirmed last night, no need to be level 20.
You may need to wait 5 minutes before trying again. (Unless you did it on a new animal)

So I guess i'll post the bug here: Anyone can breed animals, no need to be level 20 farmer. Suggestion: restrict holding wheat for other users? Is there any other use for "holding" wheat?

will

Wood
ok well it turns out you just can't breed cows but you can breed anything else...

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
ok well it turns out you just can't breed cows but you can breed anything else...
NOOOO. Not the cows. I must try this for myself. :( I was looking forward to breeding them.

Confirmed.
-Cows do not breed. (Says "You are not able to breed animals")
-Anyone can breed other animals.

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Writing to confirm, have tested this myself as a farmer cannot breed cows and was breeding sheep at lvl 10'ish

Confirmed.
-Cows do not breed.
-Anyone can breed other animals