• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Cannabalism Empowers Zombies

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
When fighting 3 or more zombies, often when the first one dies and drops rotten flesh the other zombies pick up that rotten flesh. I would LOVE to see their attack increased to pig zombies when they are holding rotten flesh.

If you can change the dmg based on what they hold, this would be a cool and unusual PvE element.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
This would suck for all the low leveled people out there... or people that aren't specced/mastered

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Zombie pigmen can kill a master samurai in a couple of hits, imagine rogues with much less HP and armor...

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
When I was a master Ninja, a Pig Zombie did 3 hearts on me with full armor. This would be pretty much a one-shot on anything low level.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Ok I like things hardcore but wait lets try for it still, just with double zombie damage.

Jasquan STDs4YouAnd4Me EtKEnn MultiHeartGold
And if thats no good either, what would be?

Another thing that would be Awesome to have would be higher chances of dropping the items that the mob is wearing or using. Feels silly to not be able to ever get that helmet off the dead zombie I just hacked to bits.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Dsawemd
Okay, double damage, I haven't actually been ON the server for quite some time, so I don't really renember the zombie damage quite that well. I'll just quickly check up on it.

Okay, so according to the wiki zombies do 90 damage. No biggie. If you doubled that, it would be 180,

MultiHeartGold mentioned a zombie pig did 3 hearts with full armor on. Zombie Pigmen deal 300 damage, so zombies would deal over half of 3 hearts to a max-leveled specced ninja. 1.8 heart, I'd assume. Let's look at it from the low leveled warrior (the toughest unspecced), let's say, a level 7 warrior.

Warriors start with 420 HP and get 9 every level. That'd be 474 hp. 3 hits from "Cannibal Zombie", and he's a goner.
EDIT: Ofcourse, that's if he has no armor on, which would be pretty normal at level 7.

If you were to empower zombies with rotten flesh, I'd have it deal at maximum 30 damage extra. Perhaps more, because it's quite rare, unless ofcourse you throw your flesh at it.
Though I am NOT an expert on buffing stuff.
Whew, my biggest WOT so far!

EDIT2: Ofcourse, that was from a low leveled character's POV, but the mastered ninja would still get blammed after 8 hits, which would ofcourse need the ninja to be AFK, or very unlucky. (Or plain BAD.) Ofcourse, some of the warrior specs would easily take care of it, but you'd have to look from every class's perspective, imho.
TL;DR: Zombies would still be mean, perhaps only 30 extra damage.