• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CamoTitan's App.

CamoTitan

Stone
In-game name: CamoTitan
Location & Age: London, aged 16.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope, I have never been banned on any server ever before, including MCBans servers and little servers.
Referral(s): N/A
Reason you should be accepted: Firstly, I believe that I should be accepted, purely for the fact that I'm a good guy with reasonable knowledge about moderating servers, such as mods like BigBrother and many commands, and with this info, I can help out many other people. Also, I am a nice guy to know and will be helpful to others int he comunity. Also, Iam a pretty good coder with knowledge about HTML. I believe I am pretty good at moderating servers and all.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: MineStatus.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I will once I get accepted.
Additional Info: Here are a few pics of my pixel art and other creations.
2011-09-05_175410.png

2011-09-05_175357.png

2011-09-05_175427.png

CamoTitan

Stone
More Pics.

The city walls on my city on a server.
2011-09-09_185918.png

The modern hotel I built on the server.
2011-09-09_185754.png

My house on the server.
2011-09-09_184937.png

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to herocraft, Its nice to see all the pictures.
one little warning though, pixel art isn't allowed...(Though Im pretty sure Kainzo is the only one who doesn't like it, though it is his server)

CamoTitan

Stone
LOOL thanks anyway for accepting me. I hope we have a good relationship in coming time =]

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
It's no pixel art that is visible on the overview map,if you angle it right you would only see the edge of it on the map ;)