• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Calling artsy people!

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm currently working on a small project for myself and I am in need of some artwork!

I'm looking for a custom Avatar that will be featured on Youtube. If interested please message me or reply here and we can get talking about the details and such.

Thanks in advance!
-Rumble.​

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Gimme a topic, some guidelines and I can throw up some quick sketches or concepts, then you can have someone build off that.

I don't have a tablet yet (old one broken) so I haven't been artistically active.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Sidgil - I'm looking for an Avatar that has the words "Daily Raider" and some form of weapons in the background.

Like two swords crossing each other or a sword and an Axe, even maybe a Hut on fire with the words in front of it near the bottom.

Another was a Clock that is spinning fast that says "Daily Raider" inside the clock behind the arms.

I'm also open to suggestions however it needs to have "Daily Raider" or "DR" somewhere in the Avatar.

Thanks in Advance!

P.S. - I'm checking this as I can, as my computer has been having issues as of late -.-