• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Calcul0n's Application

Calcul0n

Dirt
  1. In-game name:Calcul0n
  2. Location & Age:Canada, 24
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):SGCraft, the server had recently switched to PVP from build, and as the first mayor of the first evil town on the server, basically I rallied all the proficient pvpers/raiders from our seperate undergrond bases and we dominated the place for the past 3 weeks. I quickly became a scapegoat for whiners and my trolling got me banned.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I'm a crafty mother. I'm extremely good at thievery, raiding, PVP, and leading a group.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was referred on SGCraft by a guy named Acars
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info:I can assure you the ban was not a result of griefing, or anything extreme. Just too good at PVP for a new server full of kids, got reported daily for trivial crap.

Calcul0n

Dirt
I'm also interested to see the difference in classes and levelling here, since it's THE heroes server. SGCraft had the same, but the balance was kind of terrible, some classes ended up being entirely underpowered and some were just gamebreakingly unfair.

I've heard this server puts a lot into the class system, so that's sweet.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
And iJudgement dont most on other people application unless you are a proctor, mod, or admin. Okay? bye now

Calcul0n

Dirt
lol, fair enough, though I legitimately didn't remember being banned from there as that was one of the first servers I played around on, for a very short time. If I was trying to be dishonest I wouldnt have been telling you about the ban I did explain, a server that doesn't even use that mcbans plugin =\