• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cajun_ace

Cajun ace

Dirt
In-game name: Austin Hebert
Location & Age:Texas , 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): jacko123454321
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I plan on being helpful and polite when interacting with other people. I like to build many different structures, of which include a scaled down replica of every major city from World of Warcraft. I am interested in joining a town. I would like to stay with one town forever to help nurture and grow with it.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Jacko123454321 is on your server and I would like to be able to play with my friend. We have talked about starting our own city eventually after we get acquainted with the server.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I am also in my first year of pre-med at (insert bogus college here) Harvard. I have spent many years at home learning to Beer pong, html,shotgun beers prior to my fourteenth birthday. I was going to be accepting a nobel peace prize in 6 months for being able to prove that the sun does in fact rise in the east and set in the west by launching a satellite with a team from nasa as an extra curricular project when I was ten, but they learned I stole that idea from someone else so I didn't get it and now i'm playing minecraft.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

And is your IGN Cajun_Ace?