• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cainanth's Whitelist Application

Cainanth

Dirt
  • In-game name: Cainanth
  • Location & Age: I live in New Hampshire, USA. I am 27 years old.
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None that I am aware of.
  • Referral(s): my friend, Kailesh, plays on this server, and I had hoped to join them, along with the others from our teamspeak server.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have read, and understand your rules. I have a tendency of taking on rather large projects, and hope to be able to find and involve others with some of them, perhaps even joining a small town.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friend, Kailesh, told me they were playing here.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  • Additional Info: EST Time zone. Currently unemployed, so far too much free time on my hands, and not enough to do with it. Been playing games for as long as I can remember, my grandmother had an Atari, so I was playing Pong at the age of 5, and never really looked back since then. Big into MMO's, RPG more than FPS, but still a bit of both. Also a fan of DotA style games. Co-Founder of a small gaming community.