• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bye for a while

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
As witches are wont to do, I'll be disappearing in a puff of smoke a couple of days before Christmas :eek:. I won't be back before early January, and then I'm not sure sure what's happening, I'm afraid... :(.

So this is a good time, I reckon, to say how much I've enjoyed hanging around at Herocraft. I've learned so much here, about leadership, community, communication, and not talking too much :rolleyes:. And maybe an eensie weensie squidgy bit about PvP. Nah, lol.

I've been lucky to have two playgrounds here - ingame and the Wiki - and to have found myself a member of Paragon/LO - a great crowd :D.

So it's so long for a bit, and maybe a bit longer. We'll see. And thanks everyone for the fun, and the company, and the challenges, and the teasing... ;)

Eldrylars northeaster345 Orangedude345 TeamShovel leftovers5 Aryios Jonsoon MultiHeartGold Midnight_Storm67 BrisingrEpic PewPewPewLasers MrRobotman Rumblestikk BeasttRecon Angyles Danda Kainzo XenZan EvilThor Barnubus S34an6 Davros_ Dsawemd caeld MrAwesomeShadow MixxiM

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Cya when you get back.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
As witches are wont to do, I'll be disappearing in a puff of smoke a couple of days before Christmas :eek:. I won't be back before early January, and then I'm not sure sure what's happening, I'm afraid... :(.

So this is a good time, I reckon, to say how much I've enjoyed hanging around at Herocraft. I've learned so much here, about leadership, community, communication, and not talking too much :rolleyes:. And maybe an eensie weensie squidgy bit about PvP. Nah, lol.

I've been lucky to have two playgrounds here - ingame and the Wiki - and to have found myself a member of Paragon/LO - a great crowd :D.

So it's so long for a bit, and maybe a bit longer. We'll see. And thanks everyone for the fun, and the company, and the challenges, and the teasing... ;)

Eldrylars northeaster345 Orangedude345 TeamShovel leftovers5 Aryios Jonsoon MultiHeartGold Midnight_Storm67 BrisingrEpic PewPewPewLasers MrRobotman Rumblestikk BeasttRecon Angyles Danda Kainzo XenZan EvilThor Barnubus S34an6 Davros_ Dsawemd caeld MrAwesomeShadow

Happy Holidays Witchy <3

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Have a great time away from herocraft!
You've really done amazing works whit the wiki,
checked today: over 200 edits the last month.
Cya soon.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Have a great holiday Witchy, you're a great person to have around! Hope to see you soon.

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I will miss you Witchy :( But I hope you have a good time wherever you are going, I will miss ... Well, (trolling) you . :3 Bai Witchy Come Back Soon.

Jinder745

Obsidian
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
I hope you have a great holiday and new year, and while you will be missed, I am sure we all agree that you deserve any time away that you want.

Take care, and we'll see you when we see you. :)
I'll be a dad by then. :eek: