• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Buzz3's Application

Buzz3

Wood
  1. In-game name:Buzz3
  2. Location & Age: 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None!
  4. Referral(s): itzmak (He's my brother)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love these types of servers! I enjoy building new towns and helping people out!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother ( itzmak ) says it's awesome!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes! I vote with my phone because Mak votes on our IP.
  8. Additional Info: I would love to be accepted and help out!

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I see you have a good referral, maybe tell us a little more about what you'd like to do in Herocraft, like your goals and things you like to do. :) And you left off location (I assume it's the same as Itzmak's but I don't want to find his app)... Thanks! :D

Buzz3

Wood
  1. In-game name:Buzz3
  2. Location & Age: Pittsburgh PA; 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None!
  4. Referral(s): itzmak (He's my brother)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love these types of servers! I enjoy building new towns and helping people out! I believe I can make towns better by installing several defenses and make sure those damn raiders stay out!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother ( itzmak ) says it's awesome!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes! I vote with my phone because Mak votes on our IP.
  8. Additional Info: I would love to be accepted and help out! My goals for when I get whitelisted would be to join a town so my items stay secure then mine like crazy and get a lot of resources so one day I can open a huge shop! But in between mining I would like to see the flaws with the towns security and improve them to the best of my abilities.
PS: Sorry about the first one, I was a little tired.