• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ButtClencher Ban Appeal

IGN: ButtClencher
Banned by: Not sure :\
Time of Ban: 4/28
Reason of Ban: illegal mob grinder
Your Story: I was invited to a room from a friend who was just un-banned recently and he assured us that we shouldn't be in trouble for waiting for zombies to spawn and I didn't know that it would affect us because of that. I was told that it wouldn't be breaking the rules if we had the zombies attacking us or if we cover the spot and waited for them to spawn and dropped them. I am sorry for inconvenience that I had caused. This is my first offense.

Coordinates:

@TimForReal
@Jonsoon
@Kainzo

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: ButtClencher
Banned by: Not sure :\
Time of Ban: 4/28
Reason of Ban: illegal mob grinder
Your Story: I was invited to a room from a friend who was just un-banned recently and he assured us that we shouldn't be in trouble for waiting for zombies to spawn and I didn't know that it would affect us because of that. I was told that it wouldn't be breaking the rules if we had the zombies attacking us or if we cover the spot and waited for them to spawn and dropped them. I am sorry for inconvenience that I had caused. This is my first offense.

Coordinates:

@TimForReal
@Jonsoon
@Kainzo
The bans have been lifted