• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Busy November and December

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
Should of posted this on Friday before my spur-of-the-moment out-of-town weekend vacation to vote for the president in my hometown. November probably won't be a good month.

Over the next two weeks I have two exams and some large assignments. After that is thanksgiving week, so I may be back for a couple days. Then after that there's the end of the semester crunch with final exams and projects. I also will be updating my Bukkit plugins and playing Halo 4.

So in short that's a guaranteed 6+ day absence and until early December I may rarely be online .

WoleverEntun and @SkyForgeResidents, don't let the town burn down while I'm gone. Will check my inbox.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Should of posted this on Friday before my spur-of-the-moment out-of-town weekend vacation to vote for the president in my hometown. November probably won't be a good month.

Over the next two weeks I have two exams and some large assignments. After that is thanksgiving week, so I may be back for a couple days. Then after that there's the end of the semester crunch with final exams and projects. I also will be updating my Bukkit plugins and playing Halo 4.

So in short that's a guaranteed 6+ day absence and until early December I may rarely be online .

WoleverEntun and @SkyForgeResidents, don't let the town burn down while I'm gone. Will check my inbox.
Good luck! come back soon :)