• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bukrogers, 5/2/11, Unknown Staff

kimogilla

Air
IGN: Bukrogers

Banned by: Unkown

Time of Ban: 2:30-3:30pm EST

Reason for ban: I'm really not sure

Story: I was playing the server when the heroes testing was going on and there was one player, Weynard, who was camping outside the safety zone/castle and he would kill me the second i stepped out. So in frustration i tried attacking him and a few times i attacked him while he backed into the safety zone. I didn't kill him or damage him "Your not in a pvp zone" just popped up and maybe 5 seconds later i was banned. So i don't know if i was banned for that, or something else i did.

I am very sorry for what ever i did, and i hope the least i can get from this is why i was banned. Thanks to any moderator or kainzo for reading this and i know that this is just another ban appeal that you have to scroll through so i really appreciate what your doing.

What i said was "this concept is retarded", i was referring to how we spawn in an area with a few exits where some a-whole who managed to get on before us can just camp there and kill you as soon as you step out.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I removed you - because you were whining about how pointless it was to have Heroes Test - or something.

My tolerance for stupidity is nil - another admin can unban you - night.