• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug report exp glitch

UnknownK9

Iron
Alright so I have /hero toggle level on and it is showing my experience gain for crafting well the problem is that when I mine I don't actually get the experience it tells me in the chat that I do and that I am gaining the experience but the level bar doesn't go up and my level in general doesn't go up I'm a level 11 crafter with half exp bar filled and I have mined 3 diamonds 5 gold and about a stack of Iron and yet I'm still at level 11 with half a bar of exp I have tried reloging and have reset my minecraft I don't really know what else I can do. please help or fix?

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright so I have /hero toggle level on and it is showing my experience gain for crafting well the problem is that when I mine I don't actually get the experience it tells me in the chat that I do and that I am gaining the experience but the level bar doesn't go up and my level in general doesn't go up I'm a level 11 crafter with half exp bar filled and I have mined 3 diamonds 5 gold and about a stack of Iron and yet I'm still at level 11 with half a bar of exp I have tried reloging and have reset my minecraft I don't really know what else I can do. please help or fix?
This should be here: http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?forums/bugs/

@Brutalacerate to move it?

Could the bug be that when you have the /lvl toggle'd it doesn't register? Have you tried toggling it back and seeing if you level?